Disputes involving real estate can be particularly complicated and significant given that the outcomes oftentimes have a lasting effect on the parties involved. The attorneys at Inosencio & Fisk, PLLC, frequently handle cases involving disputes that center around both residential and commercial real estate. We represent and provide practical guidance to clients throughout Michigan in matters involving the following issues:
- contract disputes,
- landlord/tenant disputes (both commercial and residential),
- riparian rights,
- land contract disputes,
- boundary disputes,
- zoning issues,
- property tax issues,
- quiet title actions,
- deed restrictions and land use,
- seller’s disclosure disputes,
- condominium development issues, and
- trespass and nuisance claims.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding an issue involving real estate, please do not hesitate to contact Inosencio & Fisk, PLLC, at (517) 796-1444.